Are you having trouble tracking and properly organizing your inventory? Maybe you need a bit more space than what’s currently available in your warehouse?
Wasp Barcode’s survey shows that 46% of small businesses in the US manually track their inventory or don’t even track it at all. These results are rather surprising because the warehousing process is one of the most vital parts of your business. For your business to function smoothly, you need to make sure your warehouse is in order. Otherwise, you will come across many issues such as:
- Disorganized inventory
- Storage space issues with no clear storage process
- Late shipment of orders
- And much more
All in all, a disorganized warehouse leads to the possibility of losing your business. Therefore, you need to make sure your warehouse is in order, leading to a more successful business. Don’t worry, you don’t have to take this stress on yourself, there are plenty of companies out there that provide warehouse solutions, taking care of all your warehousing needs.
Why Should Your Business Opt For Warehouse Services?
Besides the fact that warehousing solutions take away the headache of properly storing and keeping track of your inventory, there are numerous other benefits in opting for a third-party warehouse solution.
They Have Trained Professionals
The company you select will have trained and competent staff in terms of warehousing. They will know their roles and responsibilities to ensure your inventory is properly organized and stocked. This also means you don’t have to worry about hiring and training staff on your own to maintain a warehouse, saving you a lot of money.
They Have the Right Equipment and Technology
When it comes to stocking and retrieving inventory, there is a need for a large amount of equipment and technology. From a forklift to inventory tracking software, there are a lot of processes in place to ensure the warehouse functions properly. With a warehouse management firm, you can rest assured they have the right processes and technology in place to ensure your inventory is stocked properly. These firms also keep track of your inventory, minimizing delays in orders being fulfilled.
They Have Ample Storage Space
Storage space can sometimes be a problem when managing your own warehouse. As the business grows, so does the need for storage space. So rather than investing in a warehouse, a smarter decision is to go with a third-party warehouse storage firm. You can always revise your warehouse package as your business and storage space needs grow.
Picking the Right Warehouse Solution For Your Business
When it comes to outsourcing any part of your business, selecting the right organization can be a lengthy process. Don’t worry though, we have you covered. The Brimich Group can handle all your warehousing needs with over 50 years of experience in warehouse management.
From the right equipment to the best professional logistics services, they are the solution you need. They also strategize a warehouse plan tailored to fit your needs, so your business faces no downtime or issues. Give them a call today and get started with the right warehouse services.
Is your business overflowing with orders and finding it hard to fulfill them? Small and medium-sized businesses all aim to be successful, but with new success come new problems. How do you ensure that your product is packaged properly for delivery? The packaging process is very sensitive, and the smallest mistake in packaging or labeling can result in the item either breaking or not reaching its proper destination. This is where pick and pack services come to your aid.
What are Pick and Pack Services?
Through pick and pack distribution, sold items are picked up and packed safely with the correct shipping label and invoice. The service ensures that your product is all set and prepared for shipment.
It’s not easy for businesses to have a streamlined picking and packing process. From an organized inventory to properly packaging and labeling, you need complex systems, technology, and human resources, not to mention the storage space required. Through a fulfillment service, all that is taken care of for you, taking away a major challenge and leaving time for your business to focus on tasks that can further its growth.
How Will The Service Benefit Your Business?
There are very few challenges of pick and pack fulfillment, but there are many benefits of pick and pack services. These include:
- More Efficiency: The service provides you with a packaging solution that is outsourced. This allows your business to focus on other tasks such as sales, marketing, customer service, and so on. The solution also ensures that your products are packaged the right way, so there are no issues with shipping.
- Quick Turnaround: With the right technology and expertise, goods are packed in a timely manner, so they are ready to be shipped to customers. The process is far quicker than the time it takes for small and medium businesses to handle packaging.
- Business Growth: With your business focusing on generating more relationships and sales, it will experience more growth. All due to the fact that packaging is no longer something you have to worry about.
- Save Money: Relying on experts reduces the chance of errors being made with packaging and shipping. This allows your business to save money in the long run that would have been spent on mistakes with labeling and packaging. In addition to this, your business will save more by not having to employ software and employees to accomplish the task in-house.
The Right Solution for Your Business
The Brimich Group has been in the supply chain management and logistics business for over 50 years. They have the expertise, skills, and the technology to handle your businesses pick and pack strategy. They ensure to provide exceptional service, so their clients can continue to grow. With The Brimich Group, businesses no longer needs to worry about having the right technology or process in place to package products for customers. All you have to focus on is ensuring that the orders keep coming and your business continues to grow.
The Benefits of Freight Management
Freight services are an important aspect to any business. It helps ensure that goods are delivered on time and cost-effectively. Its importance continues to increase over time, so much so that the industry is predicted to grow to an estimated value of $17.45 billion by 2023 globally. This service is utilized by the smallest to the largest of corporations to ensure goods safely reach their destination.
Why are Freight Management Services Important For Businesses?
Businesses shouldn’t have to worry about shipments. For example, in the middle of a busy week, the last thing you want is to have to scramble to make sure that your goods reached their destination.
You should have peace of mind with the right transportation management system in place that easily tracks and ensures products have reached your customers with the simple click of a button. Partnering with a reliable freight services provider such as The Brimich Group gives you this opportunity. It also provides the following benefits:
- Customer Satisfaction: Working with an organization that has expertise in logistics ensures your customers receive their shipments on time. With the right system in place, you and customers can track every shipment until it reaches its destination, leaving you and the customer satisfied with the overall process.
- Cost Effective: You can be sure of low freight rates from these firms. Since these companies handle in bulk, rates are lower and even negotiable depending on the amount of business you give them. The more business you provide, the lower your rates will be.
- Efficient and Time-saving: This goes especially for smaller businesses which don’t have the resources to handle freight properly. Going with a freight company streamlines the supply chain management aspect of your business. With their expertise, shipping will be one of the most efficient parts of your business as you will have all the technology and resources available for a smooth process.
- Detailed Tracking and Reporting: You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will provide you with all the tracking and reporting information needed for every shipment, helping you maximize your business efficiency.
- Shipping Strategy for Your Business: The best part about freight handling services is the fact that you get a shipping strategy as per your business requirements. The company works with you in devising a custom strategy rather than try to fit your business into an existing mold. This service ensures that all your shipping requirements are met.
Additional Services Provided by Freight Management Companies
Besides transportation management systems, human resources, and expertise, there are additional services you get when opting for a reliable firm. Here are some optional services they also provide:
- Warehousing and distribution, taking care of your inventory, packaging, and labeling.
- Dealing with customs, since the process of either exporting or importing goods is quite lengthy and full of paperwork. The service provider will assist in the customs process making it much smoother for you.
- Providing insurance on your goods in case there is a mishap during the shipping process.
As a growing or established business, you no longer have to worry about shipping your goods. With reliable freight management companies, you can let the experts handle that process for you, so you focus on the continued growth of your business.
Need a freight management company you can count on? Contact Brimich today!
Navigating the World of Freight
The import and export of goods is a vital aspect of successful businesses. Shipping internationally presents business an opportunity for more growth, which is exactly why a successful business seizes the opportunity when it presents itself.
However, as lucrative as the opportunity may be, the process behind international trade is rather extensive. There is a lot of paperwork and regulations that need to be met which tend to discourage businesses from taking the leap into the international market. Freight forwarding companies can help you manage these hurdles.
What is Freight Forwarding and What do These Companies do?
As globalization of businesses increases, the industry of freight forwarding is booming. The industry is predicted to grow by 4.7% in 2018. So what do these companies actually do? They provide businesses with a safe way to store and ship merchandise. They provide many services which include:
- Tracking transportation
- Prepping export documentation
- Shipping preparation
- Insurance for cargo
- Booking cargo space
- Freight consolidation and negotiating rates
In short, these companies handle importing and exporting of your goods. They act as an intermediary between your business and other shippers to ensure everything flows smoothly and your goods reach their intended destination. They have a network of trusted partners whom they work with, so you don’t have to do the legwork yourself.
How to Find a Good Freight Forwarding Company?
If your business is important to you, then you don’t simply want to go with the first freight forwarding company you find. You need to do a bit of research before selecting one. The following tips will help you determine which company is right for you:
That is the first thing you should look for in a company. You want a company with decades of experience in this service, so you know they have what it takes to take care of your business. They will know the ins and outs of freight forwarding services from dealing with port shutdowns to cargo issues. Experience means the company can handle any issue as soon as it arises, so your business faces no problem.
Since the forwarder will be dealing with international shipments, you want to be aware of their network. You want to know who their partners are in the country you are either importing from or exporting to. The larger and more reliable their network, the better the chances of your merchandise safely reaching its destination.
Personalized Shipping Strategy
You want to make sure the provider that you go with works with you in offering you the strategy that meets the requirements of your business. They should handle both air/sea along with the inland aspect of shipping, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
If you are having trouble finding a freight forwarder that provides these along with many other services. Don’t worry; we have a solution for you. The Brimich Group, one of the top freight forwarders, has been in the freight forwarding business for over 50 years and has the experience to ensure your freight reaches its destination safely and in a timely manner.
We’re happy to work with you in developing a strategy that provides you with all the services required to have peace of mind when importing and exporting goods.